VIDEOWORKS WILL UNVEIL ITS NEW HRM
(HEALTH REMOTE MONITORING) TECHNOLOGY
AT THE MONACO YACHT SHOW 2023
- Videoworks will be at stand DS89 in the Monaco Yacht Show 2023 (September 27-30)
- The new HRM (Health Remote Monitoring) technology developed by Videoworks will be unveiled at a press conference on September 29
- The stand will be equipped with a 5G wireless connection simulating the condition of a yacht on the high seas
- Important innovations in the development of user interfaces with HTML5 technology
- New lighting systems featuring RGB technology turns a yacht into a nightclub without excessive impact on appearance, ensuring spaces remain multifunctional
More than 25 years of experience and hundreds of innovative audio/video, entertainment, IT and lighting & comfort systems installed on board superyachts sailing all over the world. With these premises, Videoworks will once again be at the Monaco Yacht Show September 27 - 30, presenting a series of innovations ranging from Remote Health Monitoring to new uses for on-board equipment and devices and innovative entertainment.
HRM (HEALTH REMOTE MONITORING)
A completely new development to be unveiled at this year’s show is HRM (Health Remote Monitoring) technology, permitting remote monitoring of health parameters via broadband connections. The system can provide the owners' or guests' own personal physician with real-time information on the their health, offering a reasonably complete clinical picture (for instance, by transmitting blood pressure, heartbeat and blood oxygenation data) so that the doctor can determine whether the patient can be treated on board, will soon require further examination in a hospital, or requires emergency intervention.